Report To : Program Manager (Key Populations Led-Health Services)
Overview: Program Officer will manage and support the design,
implementation, monitoring and reporting of researches under Key Populations
Led-Health Services (KPLHS) model, in collaboration all partners. Under the
Program Manager, the Program Officer will work to support and ensure timely and
successful progress of the study activities, from start-up through close-out.
The Program Officer will support TA activities to strengthen the capacities of
key population-led organizations to provide and deliver high quality service
and research and contribute to the efforts to strengthen the role of key
populations in ending the AIDS epidemic among key populations.
Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Manage and support all aspects of the study implementation, including
study preparation, launch, conduct of recruitment and development of study
procedures, monitoring and reporting
2. Ensure effective project plans are in place and work proactively with
the study team to set priorities in accordance with project plan, study
protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH/GCP guidelines and
3. Provide technical assistance to KP-led organizations
4. With data and monitoring team, ensure effective planning and monitoring
5. Supervise program assistant under team
6. Contribution to the development of presentation and publication of study
progress and key findings
7. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Thai citizen only
2. Advanced degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public
health or related areas.
3. At least 5 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and
implementation science research experience required
4. Experience in managing moderately complex projects and studies.
5. Good experience in clinical research management, preferably for grants
from multiple public donors, including USAID.
6. Experience working with government and local partners and institutions
to influence program and policy change and develop capacity to conduct and use
7. Broad technical competencies in the areas of HIV prevention, care and
treatment and good understanding of HIV situation among key populations
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound
judgment and decisions, and offer innovative solutions
9. Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and
10. Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
11. Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
12. Project management skills
13. Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting skills
Please send your full CV, expected salary and recent photo to e-mail: email@example.com . If you want further information related to this position, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 Only short-list candidates will be notified