Junior Technical Support Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่สนับสนุนวิชาการ
Report To : Technical Support Officer/ผู้จัดการสนับสนุนวิชาการ
Role Overview: The Junior Technical Support Officer will assist
with coordination, administrative and logistical supports of activities under
the Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) program. Under the Technical
Support team, the Junior Technical Support Officer will work to support in the
implementation of the specific program based on standard operating procedures
(SOPs), assist in the coordination of training activities.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Performing administrative, logistical, and
coordination duties, assisting with meetings and travel plans
2. Coordinating, developing, reviewing, tracking
and revising assigned program-related documents to ensure quality and compliance
3. Assisting with development of study site training
materials and presentations.
4. Communicating with site staffs to ensure the
smooth implementation of the program
5. Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution,
in areas of public health, public administration, social science or related
2. 3 years’ experience in
relevant HIV program implementation
3. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
4. Basic knowledge on HIV prevention, care and
5. Key Population-Led Health Services concept
6. Human Rights Relevant research skills and
computer software skills.
7. Thai citizen only
Please send your full CV, expected salary and recent photo to e-mail: email@example.com . If you want further information related to this position, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 Only short-list candidates will be notified