Role Overview: The
Administrative Officer will provide excellent customer service by greeting
clients promptly and personably and facilitating the client’s access to the
point of service delivery. The Administrative Officer will also responsible for
interviews and registers new and established clients, manage appointment
schedules for service providers in computer system, keeping clients and staff
informed of the daily schedule.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
Performs a variety of reception and administrative duties for completion
of clients registration
2. Maintains a service-oriented, clinic environment
and serving each clients in a pleasant and helpful manner.
3. Maintains communication with clients and staff
regarding status of waiting clients and
4. Manages and maintains clients appointments
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
2.Bachelor’s degree in any faculty
3. 3 -year-experience in administrative function such as
office general administration, receptionist etc.
4. Experience in environment of hospital, clinic, or
medical service center are preferred
5. General computer experience
Please send your full CV, expected salary and recent photo to e-mail: email@example.com . If you want further information related to this position, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 Only short-list candidates will be notified